EDSEL FORD HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT COACHING VACANCY
TITLE OF POSITION: Varsity Volleyball , Head Coach
DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO: Robert Picano, Athletic Director & Scott Casebolt, Principal
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately; Position is for the 2021-22 School Year
FILING DEADLINE: Until filled
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Applicants should submit a letter of application and current resume to Robert Picano, Athletic Director, Dearborn High School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***This is a posting for a temporary coaching position through PayRole Sports. The coach will not be employed by the Dearborn Public Schools***
Volleyball Coach Job Summary
Our athletics department is looking for a Volleyball Coach to lead our team to a winning season. In this position, you will work with our athletes to help improve their skills and performance. This may involve running drills, leading conditioning exercises, or providing instruction on in-game strategy. Our ideal candidate has experience playing volleyball at a higher level and has previous team sports coaching experience.
Volleyball Coach Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and schedule the volleyball season
- Conduct player tryouts at the beginning of the season
- Lead team practices and conditioning sessions
- Provide in-game strategy
- Responsible for equipment and uniforms.
- Other duties assigned by the Athletic Director pertaining to Volleyball
Volleyball Coach Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience as a volleyball player
- Thorough understanding of game rules and coaching techniques
- Leadership and communication skills
- CPR Certified
- MHSAA CAP 1 of Cap 2 certified